Music Licensing

Music Licensing & Websites

If you're including any music or sound effects in your films, you'll need to make sure you're legally allowed to use them. There are a number of free and paid websites that offer music for use in films. We've compiled a short list of well known sites (in no particular order) to get you started.

Please check the terms & conditions of the individual tracks to make sure you're covered. Evidence of your music license may be required with your submission.

The below video from Motion Factory may also help you to choose where you buy your music from:

CCS New Logo REV large

The Westside Film Festival is
an initiative of the City of Charles Sturt.

Copyright © City of Charles Sturt - Westside Film Festival. All rights reserved.